Domain registrations are for periods of one year. You can register a domain for up to 10 years in advance however domain registration fee’s are non-refundable. Once a domain is registered for a period of time it cannot be “un-registered” or cancelled. We can only set it not to renew when it is about to expire.
- The domain I want to register is expired. When can I register the domain?
- My domain name failed registration because of invalid name servers (DNS), why?
- I recently registered a domain name with you and it still shows up as available for registration on another sites, why?
- Can an existing domain be replaced by another domain name at no additional cost?
- How can I register a new domain?