No. Each domain name is independent. Once registered, a domain name is a stand-alone entity and cannot be replaced. If another domain name is needed, it requires its own registration.
- How long is my registration good for?
- My domain name failed registration because of invalid name servers (DNS), why?
- I’m trying to register a domain name that I know has expired but it shows as taken during registration, how can that be?
- How can I register a new domain?
- I recently registered a domain name with you and it still shows up as available for registration on another sites, why?