Spam: Bagful has a zero tolerance policy on SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE. Spam, Junk-mail and UCE are defined as: the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail message, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. UCE also includes e-mail with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of the Bagfull’s servers and/or network. Violation of the above terms will result in one or all of the following:
- A warning from Bagful’s personnel by E-Mail or Telephone (if volume/severity of SPAM is low).
- NO warning from Bagful (if volume/severity of SPAM is high).
- Removal of DNS for the advertised/originating site
- Temporary shutdown of the website/server or a block on outgoing mail
- Permanent disconnection of service WITHOUT REFUND.
- Immediate disconnection of service with no re-activation.
If your actions have caused Bagful’s servers or IP Addresses to be placed on ANY black lists and other mail filtering software systems used by ISP’s and Web Hosting companies around the world, you will be assessed a $1000 USD charge to your account and $250 USD per hour for administrative charges incurred to remove and protect our servers and/or IP Addresses.
- Mass Mailing: Our mass mailing rules also apply to mailing lists or mailing services you may contract with. Our policy is very clear and simple in this respect, we do not allow mass mailing of any kind from our server. It may be SPAM or not as per your view point. Our mail servers are tuned for normal business communication and not for bulk mailing. It does not matters if you have a huge client base and want to send a news letter to them. If you want to send bulk mail, please do not sign up with us. Bagful strictly doesn’t allows any kind of mass mailing.